Friday, January 13, 2012

Love Yer Blogs.

I don't know why it took me so long to discover bloglovin', but I finally have. It's sooo simple to use, and it puts all of my favorite blogs in one easy place to read and pine. Plus, I just added mine, so peeps can follow me:


Thursday, this is what I wore to work:


I got the under-shirt button-down from the Goodwill. It's bright orange with a pink sleeve and a lime sleeve. It's fab. The shoulder pads are even removable. They have snaps so you can take them out if you don't feel like having giant, 80s, linebacker shoulders, which is probably something I should consider since my shoulders are giant. I tried to wear it out last night, but it was still all wrinkly, and I didn't have colored jeans to properly color block. Boo. I came up with something better anyway. No big.


And my necklace, Simon's parents got it for me in France. It's soo pretty. I need to wear more jewelry, that's for sure. Especially, when I button my collar all the way and don't wear a tie.


That's all for now. I can't concentrate since I'm watching SVU and Luda was in it, now Miranda Hobbs with multiple personality disorders. This show is amazing. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment