Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Sonny's On the Line (Again)

The day I wore this outfit, I was really going for 80's - more "Miami Vice" vibes. But as I was walking out the door, picking out which sunglasses to wear, I decided to lean in to the 70's vibe I was getting from this outfit. I'll let you all decide where I landed with this one.

















Dress: New York & Co (Swapped), Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Sunglasses: ReDress Cleveland,
Earrings: H&M, Shoes: Zara

I've talked about it here before, but I always love it when I can pull together an outfit that consists of solely swapped, gifted or hand-me-down outfits (thrifted can fall in this category too). The part I usually slip up on is the accessories. The main pieces of this outfit were swapped (dress) or handed down (blazer), but my shoes (Zara), Sunglasses (ReDress Cleveland) and Earrings (H&M) were all brand new. So I'm also letting you all decide if that's a win or a loss. Either way, here are some hilarious outtakes from this shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment