Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Beige

Did you miss me? We were on vacation last week, so I took advantage of the time off and didn't blog OR take new photos. Usually, when we travel, I try to pack cute, fun outfits to document for this blog, but this time, I packed simple, casual outfits, and I'm thankful I did, because it was over 90 every day we were away. Not to mention, it's just easier when the options are limited.












Blazer, Dress: Hand-me-downs (from two different, amazing people), Shoes: Zara,
Sunglasses: Big Fun, Earrings: H&M


This outfit, I did not wear on vacation, but did wear a few weeks ago. I was channeling all of the beige houses we were looking at in outfit form. A girl at work told me I looked like a mix between Steve Irwin and ... well, I'm not sure the other person because she didn't finish her thought (I don't think). Either way, I love the way other people interpret my outfits. I could be going all bland with something, and someone else could have a totally fun way of looking at it. 

As for these shoes, they have been the unexpected hero of my summer wardrobe. I bought them during Zara's summer sale a few months ago and was v iffy on whether or not I would keep them because they seemed v impractical, but once I tried them on, I fell in love. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in compared to some other flatforms I own, so had to stay.

I guess this post is full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment