Thursday, September 6, 2018

Light Blue

It's pretty sad, but I think the last time I wore this top was two years ago (unfortunately, I can't find that post, if I ever shared those photos), and then before that this time. It's a really cool top, but I always struggle because it's super sheer for hot days, but needs to be layered for the same sheer factor. A few weeks ago, I had a brain blast to wear it with wide-leg trousers and loved it! So I wore a similar #ootd today. 







Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Top: Forever21, Culottes/Sunglasses: H&M, Sandals: Target





Top: Forever21, Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Trousers, Sunglasses: H&M, Sandals: Target

These trousers continue to be a staple of my wardrobe year-round. I took a ($4) risk on them a few years ago at H&M, and the risk was well worth it (the CPW on these trousers has to be pennies). I love the challenge of coming up with new ways to wear them to keep them relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment