Thursday, January 2, 2020

Everyday Beetlejuice

When it's trick or treat, but not yet Halloween, channel Beetlejuice! 










Blazer: Forever21, Top: Express, Trousers: Zara, Headband/Boots: Nasty Gal

Holy moly did someone fall off the blogging boat in 2019. Just looked, and my last post was in May *Insert shocked face emoji here*. It's not to say that I didn't want to blog last year. I definitely logged on Blogger a few times and brainstormed ideas, but I just never got around to posting anything. I mean these photos were taken in October before our neighborhood trick or treat. 

Well, good news for you all, I think I've finally got this "working mom of two" thing down, so time to get back to me (Side note: I told Adam we need to take more outfit photos in 2020, and he was on board, so that's good). 

It hit me near the end of the year that I really missed creating content. I style a million outfits that I never share (or only share via daily #ootd instagram stories), and I want to change that. Who cares if only a handful of people see those outfits; styling them brings me joy, and I want to share that. 

So with all that said, 2020 is the year we get back to basics, and that includes fun, creative projects for me. 

Happy New Year, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment