Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Astray - Net Overage

It's only Tuesday, and I'm already over this week. I had a feeling it was going to be a long one. We'll see. There's time to turn it around. Let's try.



Skull and Crossbones make EVERYTHING better, or at least try. As well as tough chains and studded booties, which you can't really see, but I've worn before. Gabe's find. You know the rest.



I would like to say Tuesday started off better than Monday, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. More weird paperwork and stuff to do at work. The bright side: Something to do. It's been sooo slow. Plus, it was warm this morning. Not anymore. Now it's windy, and apparently we're supposed to get more snow. Good thing all the snow from Friday's blizzard melted.



Back to bundling up...Again. It's OK, I chose to live here. Luckily, I'm getting away, if only for a few days. In March, I'm meeting up with the Angers crew in......NEW ORLEANS! Oh yeah! We'll only miss Mardi Gras by a few weeks, but New Orleans is still New Orleans. I'm soooo freakin' excited! I can't wait to see Emily, Andrea, and, hopefully, Cait-leeen. It's been a while. We were inseparable in France, and it's been weird being back in Ameeerica without them. Then again, Andrea's never been to America, so we're going to have a blizz-ast.



I know it's only the beginning of the week, but I can still look forward to the weekend. The Cavs are playing the Bulls on Friday, and I want to go, but White Pines is having some kind of album release party in Akron. Plus, we're headed to Cleveland Saturday: In the morning, my baby cousin is turning 3, and then Saturday night for some shenanigans. So we shall see. Life goes on. I'm really just hoping to get some new V-necks from American Apparel or some new JCs from Next. Then again, I shouldn't be spending money; I should be saving it for N'Orleans. On verra. It'll just be nice to be out of Akron for a mo. Now I'm distracted by "Tommy, the boy with no last name". SVU some more. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment