Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kicking and Screaming.

2011 was a hard year to leave. Even though it started off with a (horrible) sleepover at Charles de Gaulle, it was still filled with some of the most amazing memories I'll EVER have. I met some amazing people, cultivated some amazing relationships, and experienced life in another language - pretty ridiculous. I also started this blog, which I've yet to determine as a success (or failure). But it has encouraged me (or forced me) to continue being my crazy, whacky self fashion-wise, and I am JUST fine with that. So 2011, I bid you adieu, will miss you like heck, bissouuss out the wazoo, and say this to you, 2012: You have massive shoes to fill, but I'm sure we can make it work.
For the most part, everyone is excited for 2012, and as a general rule, I don't make judgements based on first impressions. So to the hater in me, chin up, cheer up, or ship out, cuz there's no room for sissies. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year (and thanks for reading my blog)! Cheers to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment