Sunday, November 2, 2014

One in a Billion

Happy (Belated) Halloween Everyone!

Photo ©Matt Finley

Photo ©Matt Finley

Photo ©Matt Finley

Since my Rosie the Riveter costume wasn't the most comfortable for sitting at a desk for 8 hours, my co-worker and friend, Mary, convinced me to go with her as the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol and winner.  And guess what? We won the prize for best group costume!  Wanna know how difficult it was to piece these outfits together?  Not very.  The toughest part was getting up early to buy balloons before work.

Halloween is a big deal at my work, with almost everyone dressing up.  See below for some of the other costumes that showed up for the contest:

Guess Who?

Peter Pan and "his" shadow.

Traveling Ebola Doctor and Carmen Sandiego.

I didn't get a chance to take more photos as I had to ditch my camera to line up for the costume contest parade, but it was a pretty fun day.

Check out last year's costume and party here!

No comments:

Post a Comment