Friday, September 9, 2016

Week-End Round-Up P6 - Things to Make This Week

Photo from This Post - The Shelving units/Craft Space look a bit different now.

We're mixing it up this week with the Week-end Round-Up!

I've been in a rut lately, creativity-wise.  I think it's mostly because my craft space is still in a bit of shambles, since I haven't spent as much time organizing as I should have.  OH well, excuses, excuses.  


Anyway, to rectify this situation, I went to my Pinterest boards to kick start my creative juices. I've decided to share 5 things on Eleanor's Boots that I hope to make during the week, and I'm hoping you all will hold me accountable.  

So here we go!

1. I bought a pink boa LAST summer to make sandals similar to the third pair included in this round-up. 
2. Speaking of upgrading sandals, I've been meaning to make these this summer ever since our recent epic Target trip. 
3.  I've been in the market for a new watch, but why buy one, when you can DIY one? 
4. As I mentioned in a previous Week-End Round-Up, I did make this, but it isn't quite right, so time to fix it!
5. Finally, since I'm still obsessed with pom-poms, Man Repeller posted these earrings back in May, and I think they are totally re-creatable.

OH! and for this week's song of the week, let's go with this one!

What do you hope to make this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment