Friday, March 23, 2012

If Wishes Were Horses....

Then Beggars Would Ride. This dude I work with literally says that 10 times a day. I told him we need to come up with a jingle to go along with it because saying it over and over in my head is getting old. I also need to come up with/find something for "excuses" and "promises", but for now "wishes" will do. I said I'd update more often, and I lied [insert broken promises saying here]. Work is still hectic (must be "Deere Season"), and the minute I get home all I want to do is sit on my front porch with Eleanor and not think about anything. Also, there was a family thing last week and the week before that have kind of been eating at me. Life happens. Good news though! Before I went to New Orleans I bought a tripod! I've been meaning to get one so that my photos don't consist of my setting my camera on a waist-high surface (i.e. the oven, this weird gardening cabinet, etc), which is what I have been doing until this point in time. However, I am still playing around with it, and figuring out exactly how to get what I want out of the photo taken with it, so stay tuned. For now, here are these:
How do you like my "Peanuts" pose? And for some reason I couldn't get clear photos the day of the 2nd photo. Whatever.

Friday, was the last day of our random heat wave, and I decided to dress exactly how I think Ashley from purse 'n boots would dress if she had access to my closet (with less accessories). Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

My brain hurts. That's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment