Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pro-Fab




As I was uploading these photos, I had a question: What is more pathetic?
• The fact that I take the time to photograph myself?
• The fact that I take the time to upload said photos?
• The fact that I own this jacket?

Honestly, that last one is obviously not pathetic at all, but awesome, like this jacket. I love the Goodwill. I just feel bad for whoever got rid of this jacket. Lost potential, but gain for me. I don't know if it was the jacket, or what, but last night, I was parking my car, and this dude was getting into his (in the spot next to mine), and when I got out to walk where I was going I heard, "Damn, girl!". Me: "Oh, I'm so sorry about that!" Random dude: "I was talking about the way you look." A.. I want to know where that is acceptable as a "compliment", and B. Thanks dude! He obviously noticed the fabulosity of this jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment