Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hiatus

I don't know why it took forever to google "Condescending Wonka, Blog", but it did, and that's what showed up. 

Also, as much as it pains me to say (even though I'm sure most of you won't believe that), I will be pulling a "one of these guys" (below) - Extra Points if you know who they are/what any of that means. 
I will be taking some time off from blogging to spend some more time with this guy (if that was even possible):
He's had a rough past couple of days in the ICU, and that's where I've been spending most of my time (there and at work).  I still have tons of photos to share of outfits, trips, Akron, but for now, follow me on Instagram (seanbrocks - I'm not sure how to link it on the web), twitter (seanbrocks), tumblr (bottes d'eleanor), or friend me on Facebook (you probably already are).

I'll be back soon, but in the meantime, thanks to EVERYONE who has EVER read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment