Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Par-teeeeee



Dress:  Altered from the Goodwill!, Belt:  Forever 21, Gold Bracelet/Ring:  WORLD MARKET, Mary-janes: Jeffrey Campbell Nightwares (c/o Solestruck!)

 Sequins are the reason for the season!  At least that's what I think.  Friday night was my work's holiday party at the Akron Zoo! The trends of the night? Lots of lace, velvet and some SEQUINS.  Lots of glitz and glamour.  I would have liked to incorporate some color into my look, but I think my shoes were star enough.  Also, my co-workers rock, especially my teammates.  Look at those dance moves (me, not so much)!


 






And as an extra added bonus:  Check out these handsome couples (I'm pseudo biased about the second set) and Mary's Blog!  



'Appy 'olidaze to all my fab fab readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment