Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New York, New York!

Image via Tumblr.
Cheers mates!  It's officially official!  The boy and I are headed to New York City February 6th-9th.  We won't be there for all of Fashion Week, but I hope to see some of it.  Especially since Wednesday night, we are invited to the Red Dress Fashion Show!  The invite was only a courtesy because of a project I've been working on, but I could not be more honored.  I'm so excited!  I haven't been to New York City since the seventh grade, so it'll be vair different.  

Because of the occasion, I've decided it's finally time to cut this mop of mine.  So below, I've listed some sweet options, and I'd love for your opinions!  Leave a comment, or comment on Facebook.  Let me know!

Short to Long (ish): 
Image Via Refinery29
Kate Lanphear Image via Google
Image via Tumblr
Image Via Tumblr
Anja Knostantinova via Wildfox Lookbook
Abbey Lee Kershaw via Instagram

Image via Tumblr
Uma Thurman via Tumblr
Ellie Goulding via Instagram
Eventually, I'll dye whatever I cut, but for now, I need some direction.  I appreciate all of your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment