Saturday, May 31, 2014

Save the Date: Noto Summer Fashion Show











Button-Down: Levi's Outlet, Vest, Sandals: JCPenny, Pants: Noto, Sunglasses: Rave

As I hope all of you read in Wednesday's post, it's SUMMER in Ohio (seriously what extreme weather we have here)!  Summer means summer clothes AND the Noto Summer Fashion Show!  And this year, I can go!  The show takes place Saturday, June 7th at 8PM at the Trolley Barn in Downtown Akron (more information below).

If you've never been to Noto, you are missing out.  My work friends and I went a few times last summer, and I need to go back!  The first time I visited was for Dina's Vintage Trunk show and snagged these vintage Calvin Klein shorts.  The second time was for the Big Blue Couch Sale, where I scored the above amazing peach pants.  I never got to wear them last year - it cooled down right after I bought them, but I've already worn them twice this year.  They are super lightweight and comfortable.  They also have this amazing gold detailing on the pockets and drawstring. 

So if you are free June 7th, and want something to do, (or aren't free - you should cancel those lame plans) come get a Notini and boutique bites from downtown restaurants like 3 Point, Neuvo Modern Mexican, Urban Eats and Crave!  The best part is that the show features clothes made in the USA and IN AKRON! Check out the Noto Fashion Show's facebook page for more information, or get your tickets (immediately) here!

And if you need any further convincing, check out Dina's recap and Rachel's recap of last year's shows!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment