Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dinner with Friends




Blazer: H&M, Button-down: Swapped, Jeans: Goodwill, Sandals: JCPenny, Sunglasses: Rave

I have been wearing this button-down A LOT.  So much so for a shirt I wasn't even sure I wanted.  I snagged it at our last swap.  I think it was the floral pattern, western-inspired front pockets and snaps that made me decide to take it.  

In other news, more old photos.  Sorry all.  I've been meaning to post this outfit for awhile.  These photos are so old in fact, that I wore this outfit the day I went to buy stamps for our "Thank-You" notes for my bridal shower (yeah that was in May).  That same day, we met my friend Katie and her fiancĂ© for dinner at the Melt in Independence.  I know everyone says the original location is the best, but you can't get a table at the original, and it's farther away, so I'm OK with frequenting the Independence location.  Plus, we end up with the same waiter every time we go, and he's finally starting to remember us.  So that's cool.

Anyway, enjoy some random photos from our front porch.





Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment