Sunday, February 8, 2015

57th Annual Grammy Awards

It's that time of year again, folks: GRAMMYS NIGHT!  And LL COOL J is back at it!  They got right to it with a performance by AC/DC and then quickly lost steam.  And just like last year, it is a bit of a let-down.  But way to go Sam Smith winning all the awards!

Unfortunately, I learned too late that E! live streams their red carpet coverage, so I had to pull my favorite looks from their website (and also miss the best part of any award's show - the awkward red carpet interviews).  Check it out!

Pantsuits/Jumpsuits: They aren't going anywhere!

Gwen Stefani - Versace

Ana Kendrick - Unknown

Fun Colors

Taylor Swift - Elie Saab

Zendaya - Vivienne Westwood

Side Note: I only put Zendaya on this year's list because she was included on my American Music Awards post, plus I really want this dress for my next tropical vacation.

All that Glitters

Katy Perry - Zuhair Murad
Rita Ora - Prada

Rocsi Diaz - Unknown

Classic Black

Jessie J - Ralph & Russo

Miley Cyrus - Alexandre Vauthier

And Rihanna

Rihanna - Giambattista Valli

The Boys


Big Sean - Saint Laurent

Childish Gambino - Uknown

John Mayer - Unknown

If, like me, this year's Grammy's made you oddly nostalgic for year's past, Adam shared this article with me (#spoileralert - just skip to #13).  

And finally, who wore it better? Pharrell or Adam?


All photos c/o Eonline.com (with the exception of the photo of Pharrell - click through for link and the photo of me and Adam at our wedding - Aunt Jan took that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment