Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Slazer





Jacket, Trousers: Forever21, Vest: Noto, Denim Button-Down: American Eagle, Boots: PacSun,
Sunglasses: H&M, Jewelry: Assorted



It's such a bummer when you FINALLY get to take outfit photos outside, because it's GORGEOUS, and your hair just doesn't want to co-operate (com'n bangs!) - this is my new haircut I mentioned yesterday.  Oh well, one day I'll wake up early enough to properly style my hair.  If only doing my hair was as easy and quick as getting dressed in the morning.  

In other news, it still amazes me how classic a denim shirt and striped pants look together.  It also amazes me how easy it is to wear the same outfit everyday, but with a funky, fun twist.  I live in button-downs and skinny pants, but add in a different fabric and pattern, and it's totally new!

And finally, for a quick PSA: Plastic.  Has anyone else watched "Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch"?  I'm probably late to this train (not that I'm a huge user of plastic), but I guess I had no idea how horrible the plastic epidemic is in our world.  Why am I talking about this?  Not sure if you noticed, but there is a plastic bag IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET in the above photos.  Not only is this stuff polluting our neighborhoods (and blog photos), but it's also showing up in our food.  Yuck....Yuck..Yuck.

So be sure to use less plastic and incorporate something unexpected into your next outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment