Friday, August 28, 2015

Jumping the Gun

A preview of my quintessential fall outfit (because I haven't gone "back to school" since August of 2008).








Topped: Swapped, Jacket, Necklace: Hand-Me-Down, Skirt: Thrifted, Sandals: Gabriel Brothers


For some reason, I am still obsessed with back to school/fall fashion.  And for some reason, every year, designers and magazines propose plaid for both.  This year, I pre-empted both occasions when I found this amazing plaid, wrap skirt at the Goodwill on Waterloo Road and wore it on a rather warm, summer day.  Even still, this skirt is going to be perfect for fall, and a staple in my fall wardrobe.  And #spoileralert, I found a second wrap skirt during the previously aforementioned trip in wool that will be a staple for my winter wardrobe.  Bring on the cooler weather, but not so quickly because I actually very much enjoy summer.

What fall trends are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment