Friday, November 6, 2015

Technicolor Dreamvest

Since it's been unseasonably warm around these parts, here's an outfit that kind of makes sense.






Dress (Worn as a Vest): Thrifted, Tank: Hand-me-down, Jeans: H&M, Sandals: Thrifted/DIY,
Jewelry: Assorted


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, and that's probably true.  To be honest, I haven't really felt like posting on Eleanor's Boots.  I'm not sure if it's writer's block, a lack of inspiration, burnout or all of the above, but I guess I'll try and ease back into it.  

So here we go....  

I remember being so stoked on this outfit when I wore it.  The culmination of all things summer:  this amazing rainbow striped dress (worn as a vest) that I thrifted earlier this year, my DIY pom pom sandals, my #armparty.  We took these photos, I edited them and they collected internet dust in my blogger drafts folder until today, when I decided to finally write about this outfit.  And you know what, I think that's all I have to say about it.  

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment