Friday, January 29, 2016

TFW

..... you make it to Friday.  This week has been one for the books, but thankfully "Veronica Mars" was invented.  Speaking of which, check out this Friday outfit that I wore on a Thursday - REBEL!



Overcoat, Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Levi's, Boots: UO






Can we talk about this sweater for just a moment?  Vintage Tommy Hilfiger.  When I spotted it in the Men's Department on Dina's Thrift Trip in November, I HAD TO HAVE IT.  I don't think it was either of the discounted tag colors, but who cares.  It is/was still amazing.  However, this morning, as I was getting ready, I realized it read "Tommy Hilfiger Fraternity".  Umm kind of lame, but it's just such a beautiful sweater.  I think I can get over it.  

And this overcoat, found it on the same trip, in the SAME Goodwill location.  How does that happen?  It wasn't priced, but the girl working the counter was so nice and did some investigating for me, so I had to buy it - that, and it was worth it.  It amazes me how polished any outfit looks when you throw a nice jacket over it.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment