Thursday, May 19, 2016

What Remains

An easy, chic outfit for a rainy day (or at least overcast).













Trench, Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Striped Tee: Thrifted (Goodwill Akron),
Pants: Thrifted (Goodwill Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio),
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Noto 



So remember these pants?  Well, here is the jacket that goes with them to complete the suit!  As I get older, I'm loving whole outfits (like this suit) that can be split up and worn separately (did that last weekend for the wedding I was in).  If I ever need a whole suit for a special occasion, though, this is the one I would wear.  This suit is INSANE!  The pants are the perfect width, and the jacket is an amazing shape.  So happy my aunt thinks of me when she has amazing clothes to get rid of!

Hope everyone has a great weekend (we're hoping to plant our garden)!

No comments:

Post a Comment