Friday, September 21, 2018

Fall Football 2018

In case you missed my many Instagram stories this week, I was away in Grand Rapids for work. I had every intention of blogging, but then I got really into their ArtPrize, so spent every night I was there wandering around downtown looking for and at art. Two of the three nights, I was able to catch some films as part of the event: "Kusama: Infinity" and "Love, Gilda", plus two short films created by local filmmakers. Pretty good time. 

But as much as I enjoyed my time alone away, I'm so glad to be home. Not only did I get to snuggle Harvey and read him a bedtime story this evening, but now I get to enjoy "Scott Pilgrim VS the World" with Adam. Then tomorrow, it's game day (well, a game day)! 

I love how my game day style has evolved since college and been incorporated into my everyday wear. Special, but not that special. 














Blazer: WildFang x Lucca, Tshirt: Gifted, Trousers: JCrew, Flats: Zara, Belt: Urban Outfitters,
Necklaces: DIY and Gifted


Wonder what I'll be wearing on game day in another decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment