Monday, July 7, 2014

The Anne-jaaaay (Angers) Effect







Blazer: Gabriel Brothers, Dress: Random Shop in Angers, Black Booties: Black Poppy (c/o PacSun), Jewelry: Assorted 



It's been a while since I shared an outfit post, so here you go.  

I honestly can't remember when I took these photos (maybe May?).  

I don't wear this blue dress often because I'm never really sure what to do with it - it's pseudo see-through and has this "cape-type" thing that buttons on to the buttons on the front - sounds weird, but it's kind of cool.  Anyway, I bought it at this random shop on the way to the English Language Library one day in France.  I think it cost about 5 euros.  Which led me to think about some of the other purchases I made in that sleepy, little French town - almost all of which cost 5 euros (each, not total, that would be sweet):  a pair of black booties, this dress, some other random things.  

What a great time.

Random Story, bro.

Peace.

Photos taken by Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment