Thursday, September 20, 2012

"The Dude Abides"



Sunglasses - Gabriel Brothers, Car Button-Down - Walmart, Grandpa Sweater - Forever 21, Black Cords - H&M, Green Knit Socks - Urban Outfitters (c/o Gabriel Brothers), Black Booties - Kirra (c/o PacSun), Necklaces - BY ME, Rings - Assorted
No lies, every time I wear this sweater, I feel like "THE DUDE".  I need to just pour myself a White Russian, bowl a frame or two, and let Flea pee on my oriental rugs.  Bad-ass.  What's also bad-ass?  These necklaces.  One year for my birthday, my aunt bought me a bunch of beads, chain, fixins and such to make jewelry, and that's just what I did.  The Stegosaurus one?  Yeah, that was a key chain (similar technique to my Eleanor chain).  Sometimes I amaze even myself.  Then again, I need to get back to that...crafting that is.  It feels like forever.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment