Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Music City





Jacket: American Rag, White Button-Down: hand-me-down, sweater: Forever 21, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Khakis: Old Navy, Flats: Merona
Visiting Nashville for work, or attempting to dress normal.  It's all about the new normal with this hair color.  Oh yeah!  I dyed my hair!  Not lovin' it.  We'll see.  Lately I've not been happy with this mop.  I need to figure it out.  We'll see.  Either way, bad hair or not, I'm in LOVE with Nashville.  This town is so great.  I was getting worried that I couldn't travel any more, and that I've grown so old and cranky that I only like Akron.  Great news, though!  I still like traveling.  I still like adventuring.  AND I STILL LOVE NEW CITIES!  Woo-hoo!  All is not lost!  I also ate dinner at a delicious vegan restaurant here called the Wild Cow, which re-energized me to try the vegan thing again, as well as fill in my half sleeve.  Goals.  Gotta love 'em.  What are some of everyone out there's goals for April?  You know, since it's in a few days?  Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment