Friday, September 6, 2013

Finally....(Official) Big News!






Sweater: Hand-Me-Down, Denim Shirtdress: Goodwill, Belt: Forever21, Creepers: Deena and Ozzy (c/o Urban Outfitters), Jewelry: Assorted

So it's official.  I've been engaged for almost 2 weeks now.  Why has it taken me so long to post about it?  Because I've been busy (busy turning 26), and believe it or not, dear readers and interwebs, you are not the first people I tell my big news too (though more likely than not, readers, you are friends with me in my day-to-day life, and have already heard this news and have seen my ring, so to you, this is all OLD news).  For those of you that haven't heard or seen, it's true!  Adam proposed two weeks ago tomorrow (Saturday, August 24th to be exact), and I didn't think it was possible to be even more in love with anyone than I am him.  We aren't talking about the wedding for another few weeks, so don't ask!  

On being engaged: I always thought I wouldn't be that into it.  But I totally am.  Obviously, this is the feeling that everyone talks about when you find the right person, blah, blah, blah.  I really am excited about the prospect of spending the rest of my life with Adam.  I won't bore you all with too much more.

Anyway, the Friday before Adam popped the question, he took me on a date to Ohio City.  Ohio City is a little side neighborhood of Cleveland, and it's where the Transformer Station is located.  We had dinner at Townhall and were able to catch the speeches at PechaKucha Night Cleveland, one of which happened to be a speech from my Aunt and Uncle about collecting photography.  What a great night (and better weekend).  Above is what I wore.  I guess lately, I've been really into the short dress with long duster effect, and that's OK with me.  I hope to transition it into winter - easy peasy lemon squeezie.  

What pieces from your summer wardrobes are you excited to transition with the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment