Friday, March 11, 2016

Basic with a Capital "B"

A few weekends ago, we got a glorious sneak peak of Spring.  It just so happened to coincide with the purchase of a new pair of Gladiator Sandals.  So subscribing to my new mantra of not "saving things" for a special occasion, I wore my new sandals in celebration of the weather.







Jean Jacket: Borrowed from Adam, Dress: Land's End via Goodwill Akron,
Sandals & Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe, Bracelet: CupShe


In pulling together this outfit, I realized how incredibly "basic" it was: a preppy dress and jean jacket.  Com'n, not revolutionary, but by adding gladiator sandals, and this funky bracelet chain, I was able to bring in my own flavor to make this outfit v. me.  (To be clear, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being "basic".)

As we were taking photos, Adam did something (I forget now what it was) that made me have this reaction:


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment