Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Clash of the Titans

On Wednesdays, we mix multiple black and white prints.





Sweater, Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Dress: Thrifted, Flats: Charlotte Russe,
Sunglasses: Noto





Every Wednesday, we have dinner at my cousin's house.  On accident (or maybe on purpose, I'm not sure yet), I've managed to wear multiple-print black and white outfits for the past few weeks.  My cousin's step-daughter is getting to the age where she is starting to figure out what she likes in clothes, but she doesn't quite "get it" when I clash patterns.  I always tell her that as long as your colors match, you can wear as many patterns together as you want.  Hopefully, she will realize you can wear whatever you want as long as it makes you feel good.  But that was a lesson it's taken me a while to learn.

Now, what to clash for tomorrow's family dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment