Sunday, March 6, 2016

Little Red Riding Hood

A few weekends ago, Adam and I went on an adventure to find a potted tree for our living room.  We don't get the best natural light in our house, so we were looking for something that didn't need a ton of sunlight, and we found exactly what we were looking for (Home Depot #ftw).

During our adventure, Adam decided that he wanted some succulents for his new desk at work, so we picked up those, as well.  I was in the garage re-potting them for him, when he snapped a photo of me in which I struck an uncanny resemblance to Professor Sprout (check out Adam on Instagram @asdrennen for the hilarious photo).











Cape: Goodwill Akron, Top: Hand-Me-Down, Jeans: Levi's, Slip-Ons: Vans, Sunglasses: Noto


This cape isn't exactly flattering, but it's soft and comfy, so I think that's good enough.  I thrifted it during our first epic thrift trip and praised the thrift gods for leaving it for me to find.

In other news, I love these photos, as they really highlight how experimental Adam is getting with these blog photos.  I'm so lucky to have him as part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment