Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Case of the Mondays

Do you ever just have an "off" day? Like something is missing? That was me the day we took these photos. 












Jacket: Thrifted, Button-Down: PacSun, Chinos: JCrew, Sandals: Akira,
Necklaces: Swapped, World Market

Adam noticed first I wasn't feeling it as we were taking these photos. He made some comment about my attitude that I hadn't even noticed. (Of course then he had to make me laugh.)

I've been collecting blog photos lately almost out of responsibility or duty, so I took most of last week off from taking photos (i.e. I gave Adam a break from taking photos).  And I'm feeling better.  It's never fun when a hobby becomes "work" or a "burden" - not that I was really ever there, but I think I just needed a small break to get re-inspired. 

Taking more time for creative pursuits is also helping (if you haven't read my latest Week-End Round-Up post, check it out here - I've only made two of the five things I shared, but even that has me feeling better). 

Anyway, thanks for listening! If you're ever feeling "Meh" just take a step back and think back to a simpler time.  It doesn't even take that much time or effort.  

What do you to get yourself out of a creative/passion rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment