Thursday, September 15, 2016

Turn Back Time

Let's just finish up the week with another #OOTD featuring these mint J. Crew chinos, shall we?








Cardigan, Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Chinos: J.Crew, Shoes: Lust for Life,
Sunglasses: Noto, Jewelry: Assorted, Belt: Thrifted


Have you ever thought about what you would do if you could turn back time (like Uncle Rico)? Yeah, me neither. It's more of a "what would I have done differently at the different cross roads that I've come across" type internal conversation. Every time I let my mind wander, though, I always come to the realization that I wouldn't change anything, so that's got to be good, right? I mean why would I?  

BUT I also know that turning back time doesn't fix anything; it usually makes things worse. I've read the new Harry Potter book and watched Misfits, so thankfully, there are those characters that learn those hard lessons for you. Then again, I wasn't some Olympic-bound track athlete who got arrested at a club with cocaine and then banned from athletics. Or a young wizard born to famous parents. Live and learn as they say.

Just for conversation's sake, what would you do if you could turn back time?

No comments:

Post a Comment