Friday, September 16, 2016

Week-End Round-Up P7 - Things to Make This Week

Sneak Peek of an upcoming OOTD Post with my new watch. 

So while I won't say the first week of "Things to Make This Week" Round-Up was a complete failure, I also won't say it was an amazing success.  (Un) Fortunately, life got in the way this week, so I was only able to make two of the five things I set out to.  BUT not to worry, I've got five more things I'm going to try to make this week, PLUS catch up from last week.

Here we go!

1. I'm hoping to start doing more refashions, and this is where I'm starting (here's another option, too).
2. Now that I have the perfect white T/know where to find it, it's time to spruce it up!
3. Embellishing a block heel like this has been on my list for a few years now (if the link doesn't take you straight to it, I'm talking about slide 24).
4. Wouldn't some giant fur balls look great on my new Vans?
5. And last but not least, how easy do you all think it will be to take some gold spray paint to an old pair of boots? I'll let you know.

Did any of you make any of the things I posted last week?  If so, I'd love to see!  Share in the comments.

And to get us into the weekend, here's the song of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment