Friday, November 25, 2016

Bourbon Trail: OOTD 1

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family! I spent the day celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday, as well as eating multiple rounds of delicious food.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, something I'm thankful for is an amazing, spontaneous husband, who decided that a last minute visit to the Bourbon Trail was a good idea. I'm also thankful that Adam takes blog photos for me, because without him, I'm not sure there would be much content to share with you all.

Here's my travel #ootd from our first day on the trail:














Hat: Noto, Sunglasses: Shop Jeen, Turtleneck: JCrew Factory, Blazer: Thrifted,
Jeans: Swapped, Flats: Target

I think this over-sized blazer is going to be the MVP of my wardrobe this winter. It's large enough to wear over sweaters, but small enough to layer under winter coats. Win. Win.

Stay tuned for my second (and final) #ootd from the road next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment