Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Bourbon Trail: OOTD 2

Finishing up my Bourbon Trail Travel Diary with my second #ootd from the road. 

I found this gem of a denim jumpsuit at one of the summer Cleveland Fleas. I passed by it once, and then circled back to check it out more. I guess I was pretty obvious, since the woman who ran the booth told me she saw me checkin' it out. I managed to try it on over this outfit, and obviously fell in love. After a bit of bartering, it was mine! I may take some time to alter it, but for now, I'm enjoying wearing it as is.











Jumpsuit: Vintage, Tshirt: Target, Flats: Charlotte Russe, Backpack: PacSun,
Sunglasses: ShopJeen, Jewelry: Assorted


We took these photos in an alley in NuLu before checking out a sidewalk sale at Please and Thank You coffee shop. The sidewalk sale was OK, but the coffee was delicious.

Check out my other posts from our recent Kentucky trip here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment