Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cassie

I guess it was only a matter of time before my curiosity got the better of me. My cousin is now a LuLaRoe Fashion consultant (check out her Facebook group here), and I finally took some time to check out her inventory.

A few weeks ago she hosted an open house event, and I finally had a chance to support her new business adventure. 




















Jacket: Adam's, Sweater: Thrifted, Denim Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Skirt: LuLaRoe Cassie,
Boots: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: ReDress, Earrings: DIY


I have to say, I was a bit hesitant to try on this Cassie skirt. I tend to stay away from body-hugging styles, but this skirt is so comfortable and soft. And this print! Amazing. Layer on all the tops, and you are ready for a fall day out.

I'm really looking forward to styling this skirt a few more ways (one of my conditions for my LuLaRoe purchases).

No comments:

Post a Comment