Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Julia

Have you ever met a piece of clothing that you thought you'd love, then tried it on, and it wasn't your favorite? Did you then try that piece of clothing on again and realize you had been too hard on it the first time? That's this dress. 







Jean Jacket: Vintage, Thrifted, Dress: LuLaRoe Julie, Boots, Pyramid Necklace: Charlotte Russe,
#adublovefest Necklace: Gifted


When my cousin first started selling LuLaRoe, she had this Julia dress on her dress form. I instantly fell in love with it because of the pattern (arrows, duh). But then I tried it on and thought it was too tight. Now that I'm pregnant, I thought I'd give it another try, and I didn't care about the tightness. I'm not sure if it's something about accepting your body for what it is, or being fine with showing off your curves, but I hope I take this mentality with me after our baby is born. I should love my body in all of its iterations, not just when it is growing a small human.

No comments:

Post a Comment