Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Super Sunday

How often do you all get writer's block? Or are hit with a bit of un-inspiration? That happened last week. I went to write about this outfit and felt entirely uninspired. So then I tried to think about why I wore this outfit, and I came up with a bit. So here you go!

I wore this outfit on Super Bowl Sunday. The Patriots were playing the Falcons and since I'm not an NFL fan, I wasn't really sure what to wear. I don't like the Patriots, so I opted to incorporate some red into my #ootd in "support" of the Falcons. Per usual, the game was totally uneventful until we left the party to go home. Oh well. We only watch the game because it's another excuse to get together with family and hang out. We did catch Lady Gaga's performance, and of course, it was amazing. 








Buttond-Down: Adam's, Top: Thrifted, Jeans: Levi's 501, Hat: H&M, Flats: Zara,
Socks: Gabriel Brothers


Loose jeans, loose button-down and mock-neck top make for an easy Sunday formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment